Friday, December 31, 2010

The date is set!

Boy, I am huge.  People are really starting to comment on my hugeness and seem surprised I am not due until March.  March sounds like a long time away, but it is only 2 months people.  Of course, some people (MIL) have commented about how big I am since 8 weeks, so I guess people just say dumb stuff no matter what.  I tried to get a cute preggo shot around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but nothing really came out cute.  Just huge.  But, I figured I would put a pic or two on here since you were nice enough to visit my blog. 
Thanksgiving.
Christmas.  
Really just look like the Michelin Man.
So, had my last appointment of 2010 today.  Everything looks good and we have a date! 
Baby Ashley should arrive (via c-sect) on March 3, 2011.  Legs crossed she stays put until then.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Laura!! That's the date we hoped TJ was born!! You do not look huge!! You look fabulous!! People just say stupid things. My neighbor asked me when I was having TJ TWO WEEKS after hecwas born!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope things go well. I didn't realize you were going to name her Ashley!! We love that one :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete