Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My first couponing post.

Couponing has become a way of life for me.  Since having kids, I became a stay at home mom and saving money is the biggest way I can contribute to our budget.  I love to share deals with people wanting to learn and try to save money, so these are a few deals from the past week or so.  This is just a sample of all the great deals I get at Rite Aid.


So here's how it works:

Disney and Sponge Bob Gone Fishin' games - 2.24 (on sale this week)
Each one printed a $2 +up and $1 +up coupon to be used on my next purchase.  That was a money maker for me.

Dry Idea $3.99
Dry Idea was BOGO a few weeks ago and I had a raincheck b/c the store was out. 
Get 2 and use a BOGO coupon and both are free.

Sonicare toothbrush 44.99 (on sale)
Rite Aid $5 off $25 purchase coupon
$10 coupon from the paper
$20 rebate from Rite Aid
$10 rebate from Philips
Free toothbrush!

John Frieda travel size hairspray $1.49
B1G1 half off sale
Buy 3 for  $3.72
$5 Rite Aid rebate when you buy 3 John Frieda hair products make it another money maker!

The Duracell Skin was $23.99 (With my 20% discount)
$25 Rite Aid Rebate made it a money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment